1. Run CAD software and open the drawing you want to cover raster from WMS / TMS.
2. Run Wms2Cad, click Select map to select the type of map from the list.
3. Click on the Single then click point on the drawing for which you want the map to be downloaded.
4. When you see the map, you can repeat the download for another place. If you want to stop, press the right mouse button (or Esc).
5. If you want to cover a larger area of drawing, click the Multiple and click rectangular area on the drawing.
Rasters are downloaded in the form of rectangular tiles. Resolution and size of the tile is standard, defined in the options. Tiles are properly matched to the coordinate system of the CAD drawing.