RawGenius is the easy-to-use program to generate personalized reports from GNSS measurements basing on RAW, RW5 and CSV files.
A report may be generated basing on any RAW and RW5 file compatible with TDS (Tripod Data Systems) standard as well as CSV file generated form LandStar. Files characteristic for SurvCE project (LOC, SYS, INF, CRD) are also supported.
RawGenious’ operation has been verified with source files from: Survey Pro, TopSurv, Field Genius, SurvCE, FAST Survey, LandStar, X-PAD.
Download RawGenius and try its possibilities.
Test version can be used for 30 days and has no functional limitations.
RawGenius operates on Windows XP and newer systems.
RawGenius for Windows Mobile requires a controller with a touch screen and Windows Mobile 6.0 or newer.
Buy a license and start using our software today!
RawGenius – perpetual license
RawGenius – annual update & support services for perpetual licences
Perpetual, USB portable licences
RawGenius – perpetual, USB portable license
RawGenius – annual update & support services for perpetual, USB portable licences
RawGenius – monthly licence
RawGenius – annual licence
RawGenius – 1-day licence
Term, USB portable licences
RawGenius – monthly, USB portable licence
RawGenius – annual, USB portable licence
Features of RawGenius
- A user may adjust a report’s layout to own needs by using report templates as well as generate “traditional” text reports or reports formatted with charts (HTML).
- averaging of multiple measurements,
- specification of points from control measurements,
- control of quality of points,
- report form localization,
- possibility to correct erroneous height of a pole.
- coordinates may be displayed in Google Earth,
- coordinates may be displayed and further processed in our application GeoView or saved to a text file with errors of position and altitude height,
- received report may be printed or saved to text file or HTML,
- RawGenius works on Windows Mobile installed on a controller for GNSS receivers.