KaliBro is the well-known and appreciated software to calibrate rasters in a CAD environment. In its newest version, apart from calibrating rasters, you may also comfortably edit, correct and manage raster images.
What stands out KaliBro?
- supporting for monochromatic, colour and shades of gray rasters,
- loading a raster or group of geo-referenced rasters using the drag and drop method,
- operation of geo-referenced reading GeoTIFF, GEO, WordFile,
- operation of geo-referenced writing GeoTIFF, TAF, WordFile and DXF,
- searching a hard disc for geo-reference rasters concerning a selected area,
- edition of many rasters at the same time,
- possibility to withdraw the last editing change,
- mass resampling of rotated rasters,
- calculation of a raster position basing on map index in various configurations,
- generating reports from calibration,
- possibility to calibrate to a rotated raster with an optimal or configured raster rotation,
- raster preview,
- scanning a raster with a preview and rotation by 90 degrees before inserting into a drawing.
Download KaliBro and try its possibilities.
The test version can be used for 30 days. To each calibrated raster the signature “KaliBro test version” will be added.
Buy a license and start using our software today!
KaliBronek – perpetual license
KaliBronek – annual update & support services for perpetual licences
Perpetual USB portable licences
KaliBronek – perpetual, USB portable license
KaliBronek – annual update & support services for perpetual, USB portable licences
KaliBronek – monthly licence
KaliBronek – annual licence
KaliBronek – 1-day licence
Term, USB portable licences
KaliBronek – monthly, USB portable licence
KaliBronek – annual, USB portable licence
Many CAD platforms for a single licence
from v6, including: BricsCAD, ZwCAD+, GStarCAD, progeCAD, ActCAD and others.
from 2000 to latest version, AutoCAD LT – only with LT Extender or Cadsta Max.
Ares Standard, Ares Commander from version 2018.
DoubleCAD, TurboCAD from v15.
* In some versions of CAD platforms (especially older ones) there may be limitations in the use of KaliBro’s editing functions and the lack of raster rotation support (if the CAD platform does not support raster rotation).
Features of KaliBro
KaliBro has the unique manner of determining reference points – drawing simple lines in CAD connecting points from a raster with target points from a drawing. It gives you huge control over calibration and make edition of adjustment points easy and comfortable. Thanks to the special tool to quickly calibrate to a grid, in maps having a grid of crosses the whole process may be accelerated even more!
KaliBro allows for calibration of rasters through many transformation models: by similarity, affinity, two-row, polynomial of second or third degree.
The breakthrough solution which allows to calibrate any raster (even very deformed) is the optional application of Hausbrandt corrections to every transformation method used in KaliBro.
KaliBro is equipped with series of editing tools such as:
- painting (cleaning out) a selected area,
- inversion, cropping, merging and denoising,
- removing marks after cropping a map frame,
- editing a fragment of a raster in a chosen external editor.
KaliBro facilitates many mass operations on raster files in a CAD drawing:
- saving geo-reference,
- zooming a group of rasters,
- changing a colour or transparency of rasters in a CAD drawing,
- converting format of a file, compression, and colour pallet,
- many more!