THE RULES OF PROMOTIONS IN CUBIC ORB SP. Z O.O.
§ 1. General provisions
- This rules of promotions (“the Rules of Promotions”) determines the terms and conditions of promotion for Cubic Orb’s goods and services.
- The Rules of Promotions is interrelated with the rules of supplying services electronically by Cubic Orb (the “Rules”). In matters not regulated by the Rules of Promotions (in particular technical support, complaints and responsibility) the provisions of the Rules shall be applicable.
- The Rules and the Rules of Promotions are published on the Website in a manner that allows the User to get acquainted with its wording as well as obtain, open and save it.
- The Rules of Promotions does not prevent the negotiation of individual terms and conditions of agreements by the Users, in particular if they are interested in purchasing higher number of the Licences for the Computer programs or starting the long-term cooperation with respect to distribution or agency of Cubic Orb’s goods or services.
- The Rules of Promotions does not prevent offering individual Promotions to the Users to the extent it is not contrary to imperative norms of the law, in particular the Act of 16 April 1993 on combating unfair competition.
§ 2. Definitions
- Unless the Rules of the Promotions states otherwise, expressions used therein which are defined in the Rules and written in the manner set out in the Rules have the meaning ascribed to them by the Rules.
- Unless the Rules of the Promotions states otherwise, expressions used in the Rules of Promotion and written in the manner set out below have the following meaning:
|Updates||all additions, modifications, extensions, or adjustments in the Program which take place after entering into the Agreement.|
|Licencja||Right to use the Computer Program or the Package of Programs on the terms and conditions and fields of exploitations set forth in the Licence Agreement.|
|Package of Programs||at least two Computer Programs which are possible to purchase as a whole, according to Cubic Orb’s offer.|
|Mapping Package||the Package of Programs which comprises the following programs: GoKart, KaliBro and GeoView.|
|Full Package||the Package of Programs which comprises all Computer Programs, except these which are made for mobile devices operating systems.|
|Plotka||The Computer Program to which Cubic Orb owns copyright and which can be used to send files to a plotter or printer.|
|Promotions||all promotions concerning Cubic Orb’s goods or services, that is both Fixed and Temporary Promotions.|
|Fixed Promotions||the Promotions which last from the moment when the Rules of Promotions entered into force to the moment of their withdrawal by amending the Rules of Promotions.|
|Temporary Promotions||the Promotions which last for the time set forth in their terms and conditions.|
|Subscription||the service comprising purchasing the temporary access to the Updates by the User.|
|Demo Version||the free-of-charge version of the Computer Program available for short-term use in order to get acquainted with the Computer Program’s functionalities.|
PROMOTIONS IN CUBIC ORB
§ 3. General provisions
- Making use of the Promotion is equivalent to accept the Rules of Promotions.
- The Promotions consist of the Fixed Promotions and Temporary Promotions.
- The Fixed Promotions are in force from the moment when the Rules of Promotions entered into force (or if the Fixed Promotion is introduced later, from the moment of changing the Rules of Promotions in this respect) to the moment of their withdrawal by amending the Rules of Promotions.
- The Temporary Promotions are in force from the moment of their announcement to the lapse of time set forth in their terms and conditions. Introducing the Temporary Promotion does not require amending the Rules of Promotions.
- The detailed information as regards the Promotions and their terms and conditions may be published on the Website on the subpage concerning the good or service to which the Promotion applies. If such information do not state otherwise, the Rules of Promotions shall be applicable to them.
§ 4. Discount for purchasing the Licence for the same Computer Program
If the User at the same time purchases more number of the Licences for the same Computer Program, the User shall be entitled to the following discounts:
- the fee for the second Licence is decreased by 10%,
- the fee for the third Licence is decreased by 20%
- the fee for the fourth and next Licences is decreased by 30%
§ 5. Discount for the Computer Program in case of buying Satlab Equipment
- If the User purchases the Satlab Equipment from Cubic Orb, it shall receive the discount code to purchase one selected Computer Program or Package of Programs for the price decreased by 25%.
- The discount code is effective for six months from the day when the User purchased the Satlab Equipment, for which shall be considered the day of accounting the price on Cubic Orb’s bank account.
§ 6. Discount on Satlab Equipment in case of purchasing the Licence for the Computer Program
- If the User purchases the Licence for the Computer Program, it shall receive the entitlement to purchase one selected Satlab Equipment for the price decreased by 5%.
- The entitlement to purchase the Satlab Equipment for the price decreased by 5% is effective for six months from the day when the User purchased the Licence.
§ 7. Plotka in case of acquiring the Licence to certain Packages of Programs
- If the User purchases the Licence for the Full Packet or Mapping Packet, the User shall receive the free-of-charge licence for Plotka.
- The Licence for Plotka is granted for the time of the Licence for the Packages of Programs to which it received this promotion.
§ 8. Exclusions of application; prohibition of the assignment
- The Rules of Promotion shall not apply to the Demo Versions.
- Unless the Rules of Promotions or rules of a given Promotion state otherwise, the Rules of Promotions shall not apply to the licences in which the licence fee does not exceed PLN 100.
- Unless the Rules of Promotions or rules of a given Promotion state otherwise, the Rules of Promotions shall not apply to the Subscriptions or prolonging the Licence. It does not exclude individual or collective Promotions as regards the Subscriptions.
- Unless the rules of a given promotion states otherwise, the User is not entitled to assign rights or claims which it may have under the Promotion.
§ 9. Applicable law and jurisdiction
- The Rules of Promotions (including all disputes arising in connection with it, its validity, its invalidity and a construction of its wording) is governed exclusively by the law of Poland.
- All disputes in connection with the Rules of Promotion shall be resolved by a court of territorial jurisdiction over Cubic Orb’s registry seat.
§ 10. Amending the Rules of Promotions
- Cubic Orb has the right to amend the terms and conditions of the Rules of Promotions.
- The amendment of the Rules of Promotions does not affect negatively the rights which the Users have acquired before its entry into force.
- Making use of the Promotion after amending the Rules of Promotions is equivalent to the acceptance of these amendments.